? ??????????????Love Glows!? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (18 Ratings)??127 Grabs Today. 17558 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????I love Him (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (15 Ratings)??125 Grabs Today. 4066 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????You Ha BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

so boring leh.....!

Today i went back to school to study!So many people no come , so damm boring lo!As usual we study ,only 21 people got come!!Me my friend lo execpt wei chee and sze wai....hiaz!!the teacher no teach also ,i so angry you know i carry a very very heavy bag to school and the teacher no study execpt miss oh onlt teach us some exercise!from the from miss oh class , a girl call me to see puan saras!!!I went to see her ,she call me to help her to write the kh folio for other classes . After rest i went back to the class and call my friend to help me ,that time i feel like dying la!I still need to buy food for her ! Later my friend help me to complete her "work"already the second last period !? I was so thirsty and my hand is so paint loi.....!Today very funny is the 1 mahir call me a camel (stupid), i was wondering that how they know my name???I think should be jenn nan ,sok yip or sei wai say want la!?These three is our class "famous ppl"!Sok yip say the "lychi"(a girl name)very beautiful?Me and my friend is guesting???

0 comments: