Today i went back to school as usual .The Special Thing is that today my brother fetch me to school.My brother is a very good ang joking person.Later, i retch school we went back to our class . Today my first subject is moral (I hate the subject),the teacher came in early todday so i haven't clean the class.The teacher scold at me ,i feel very sad.But the time past very fast, then is our break time.During the break time we jion our meal but malay stundent puasa.After that we start study again.while teacher haven't came the boys in our class will play in the class and the girls will chat.But is hard for me you know every time i call them to stand up they like can't hear anything.I'm so sad . Today also very happy that someone had told someone i like you !!!!But someone so shy la(HAHAHAHAHA)!I wish they can really to be together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment